Go here for more information on this reading challenge.
Read a horror bookLittle Girls by Ronald Malfi – Review
- Read a nonfiction book about science.
- Read a collection of essays.
- Read a book out loud to someone else.
Read a middle grade novelGrimm House by Karen McQuestion – Review
- Read a biography (not memoir or autobiography).
Read a dystopian or post-apocalyptic novelStrain of Resistance by Michelle Bryan – Review
- Read a book originally published in the decade you were born.
- Listen to an audiobook that has won an Audie Award.
Read a book over 500 pages longCrank (Crank #1) by Ellen Hopkins
- Read a book under 100 pages
- Read a book by or about a person that identifies as transgender.
- Read a book that is set in the Middle East.
- Read a book that is by an author from Southeast Asia.
- Read a book of historical fiction set before 1900.
- Read the first book in a series by a person of color.
- Read a non-superhero comic that debuted in the last three years.
Read a book that was adapted into a movie, then watch the movie. Debate which is betterThe Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe (The Chronicles of Narnia) by C.S. Lewis
- Read a nonfiction book about feminism or dealing with feminist themes.
- Read a book about religion (fiction or nonfiction).
- Read a book about politics, in your country or another (fiction or nonfiction).
- Read a food memoir.
Read a playThe Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde
- Read a book with a main character that has a mental illness.